Since 1997, Lone Star Vision has been caring for the vision needs of patients in Plano and Dr. Brantley has built a reputation as one of the leading contact lens specialists in North Texas. As the area eye care leader, we offer the very best contact lens materials and most advanced contact lens designs available including Paragon CRT, PureVision®, Focus Night & Day®, ACUVUE® OASYS™, and Biofinity® to name a few. We specialize in contact lenses that you can wear daily, monthly, or continuously without taking them out at night. We carry contact lenses for nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and lenses specifically for patients needing multifocals. We even carry contact lenses that can change your eye color. If you currently wear or want to wear contact lenses, choosing Lone Star Vision is your best, first step.
After your comprehensive eye exam, the doctor will discuss your vision correction options. If you are interested in wearing contact lenses, the doctor will then begin a “contact lenses fitting” examination. During this portion of the exam, the doctor will determine the best initial contact lens design and material for your eyes. There are additional fees for your contact lens fitting examination and contact lens materials above the standard eye examination for glasses. The amount of the fitting fee will depend upon the results of your contact lens fitting examination, the complexity of your fit, and the condition of your eyes. Our contact lens materials are competitively priced compared to other professional providers.
What is a Contact Lens Prescription?
Contact lenses are defined as a medical device. Texas state law governs the dispensing of contact lenses. Lone Star Vision complies with all laws governing the sale and dispensing of contact lenses.
Contact Lens Wearing: Do’s and Don’ts
- Wash your hands before handling your lenses.
- Clean / disinfect your lenses only with the recommended solutions.
- Follow your recommended wearing schedule.
- Store and care for your lenses only in the recommended solutions.
- Remove your lenses if you have discomfort, extreme redness, blurred vision, or burning. Immediately call your doctor for their advice.
- Keep your follow up appointments to maintain good eye health.
- Over wear your lenses.
- Sleep in your lenses unless approved by your doctor.
- Shower or swim in your lenses unless approved by your doctor.
- Wear your lenses around aerosol sprays or noxious fumes.
- Use any products other than those that are recommended.
Why buy Contact Lenses from us?
- Free shipping directly to you on a year’s supply of contact lenses.
- Satisfaction Guarantee on all contact lenses we fit.
- Save up to $100 with rebates on most disposable lenses, available only through private doctor’s offices.
- Qualify for 50% savings off a complete new pair of glasses off of our backup eyewearsection when a minimum of 6-month supply of contact lenses is purchased.
- Save 20% on all non-prescription sunglasses within 90 days of a 6-month supply of contact lenses.
If you would like to have clear, comfortable vision without having to wear eyeglasses, contact lenses are most likely a great option for you. Simply call or email us today to schedule an appointment and start being free of your eyeglasses.