- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Lone Star Vision ACUVUE Contact Options
The wide array of choices in the ACUVUE Contact lens line includes options for both nearsighted (myopic) and farsighted (presbyopic) individuals, with or without astigmatism. There are even lenses specifically for those patients who experience blurred vision from astigmatism without significant vision deficits.
Today’s contacts, designed and manufactured using advanced technology, are more comfortable, less expensive and provide better clarity than lenses made even a few years ago. People who previously had problems keeping their eyes moist throughout the day may find they can wear 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® disposables without the hassles of cleaning, soaking and constantly refreshing throughout the day.
Some of the most popular Lone Star Vision lens options include:
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Multifocal: For people who develop age related presbyopia. Experience superior vision in all three sight ranges – near, far and intermediate – and, in both dim and bright light.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® Define®: Color enhancement lenses that let patients define their appearance and enhance their natural features.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®: A disposable lens that offers superior moisture and all-day comfort without wetting solutions. Plus, the lenses come with built-in UV protection to keep your eyes healthy when you spend your days working or playing outdoors.
- ACUVUE® OASYS®: Specifically created for people with astigmatism. Effectively eliminates the most challenging problems patients report with some other contacts, blurred vision, discomfort and vision instability.
- ACUVUE® 2®: Preferred by people with an active lifestyle, these lenses are easy to apply and remove, and they provide both UV-A and UV-B protection.
To learn more about the technology behind the clarity and comfort, and view a complete list of lens versions, visit the company webpage and click on your style preference.
Who is a Candidate for Contact Lens Vision Correction?
Most teenagers and adults can wear contacts if they don’t have an illness or chronic condition that makes it impractical. People who have frequent eye infections or severe allergies should talk to our optometrists about trying disposables if they have experienced problems with contacts in the past.
Contacts are a great alternative to glasses for people who live an active lifestyle and want to get away from having to keep up with cases, lens cleaners and tethers. People who frequently misplace or damage their glasses often find contacts are more convenient and easier to manage. Some teenagers experience an immediate confidence lift when they replace traditional eyewear with contacts.
Along with superior comfort, convenience and affordability, ACUVUE contacts are backed by a 100% money back guarantee, including a portion of your fitting fee. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you can request a refund directly from the manufacturer within 90 days of purchase.
Are you ready for a new pair of contacts to enhance your vision or your lifestyle? Call Lone Star Vision to schedule an appointment. Remember to ask how to get a free two week trial pair so you can experience the comfort and clarity for yourself.