- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Contact Lone Star Vision
Thank you for choosing Lone Star Vision as your optometry specialist! We’re proud to serve residents of Plano, Frisco, Celina and Prosper with two conveniently located optical offices. Take a look at some of the vision services we provide.
- Eye exams: Our Plano eye doctors offer comprehensive eye exams to check for eye diseases and write vision correction prescriptions.
- Contact lens and glasses fittings: Whether you prefer contacts or glasses to correct your vision, our Plano optician can help you achieve the right fit.
- Pre- and post-op LASIK management: Want crystal-clear vision for good? We can help prepare you for and recover from LASIK surgery for the best possible results.
- Non-surgical eye treatments: You can correct vision problems with more than just surgery. From Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) to temporarily correct your vision while you sleep to special prescription lenses that reduce computer screen-induced eye strain, our Plano optometrists offer plenty of non-surgical treatments.
- Pediatric vision care: It’s important to take good care of your eyes, no matter your age. Our pediatric vision care includes early detection and treatment of eye problems so vision therapy or other treatments can begin.
- Eye disease treatment: From conjunctivitis and eye allergies to glaucoma and retinopathy, our board-certified therapeutic eye doctors can diagnose and treat whatever disease is affecting your vision.
- Eye exams: No matter your age, receiving yearly eye exams from our Celina optometrists is important for vision health and good eyesight.
- Contact lens and glasses fittings: With various types of contacts and designer frames in stock, you’re sure to find the right vision correction devices from our Celina optician.
- Pre- and post-op LASIK management: While we don’t offer LASIK eye surgery, we can help determine your candidacy for the procedure, refer you to a specialist in the Celina/Prosper area, and follow-up with eye appointments to ensure you’re seeing the results you expected.
- Non-surgical eye treatments: Whether you have dry eyes, eye focusing problems, eye strain from working on the computer or other vision complaints, our Celina optical team can help find the right non-surgical treatment for you.
- Pediatric vision care: Uncorrected vision problems can cause academic, social and athletic barriers for your child. Bring the whole family to Lone Star Vision in Celina for great eye care at any age.
- Eye disease treatment: If your vision seems affected lately, visit our Celina office. You may have a degenerative eye disease like glaucoma, but with the help of our optometry team, we can preserve your eyesight for as long as possible to help you enjoy a better quality of life.
Contact Our Plano Or Celina Optometry Offices Today!
No matter which office is more convenient for you, rest assured we provide the same complete eye care at both our Plano and Celina locations. To schedule vision services with one of our experienced optometrists, please call our Plano office at 972-378-4104 or our Celina office at 972-382-2020. We look forward to meeting you!